Monday, December 10, 2007

Silver Year and Better Days!

Last December 6, I celebrated my 25th year. Wow, I feel so much loved around me and it is really a celebration for me. I didn't have a big party and all yet in my heart it is more than just happiness... its joy!
The day went well. I was surprised by Les and Libay's Vi Bear...



Isn't he adorable? Hahahaha! I am still looking for a name and maybe you can suggest one... hehehehe!

I spent the day with a mass and dinner alone but not lonely at all! At 9 Bambi, Pao, Pio, Elle and Jong joined me at Cafe Breton. It was worth celebrating with them as they have been there in my journey through my spiritual life. Oh I missed Ate Bambi and Mommy Elle really.



My birthday is really a blast. There's more to celebrate life with. Kuya Tong, Ate Vicky and Kuya Gen treat me out for a dinner at Giligans and dessert at Cafe Breton again last Saturday, December 8. So this year is all about coffee and crepes... hahaha! Well... for the past years I have been celebrating birthdays with them and I missed Kuya Alwell and Kuya Yugs... well in spirit they are with me! But really, I missed you there!




And by the way, I received gifts from Alvin... as always, chocolates and a Mango Bag. It's a nice classy big black bag. What a surprise really and this bad travels all the way from Qatar. Well, what can I say? I am blessed having this person so miles apart yet so near in thoughts. Thanks Vin for taking time to remember! I appreciate and truly like it. Well... blessing are outpouring indeed: Friends, gifts, prayers and good life... what could I ask for? Thanks to those who greeted me. Thanks as well Ate Vicks for the nice wallet!


So here's to a more exciting, fruitful, colorful and truly blessed year ahead...

No comments: