Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Always and Never... in my Few Hours!


Today is my last day being 24... few hours left and I will be celebrating my silver year. Wow... this year truly calls for a celebration... I am in my quarter life now... and I am just so happy that it is not a crisis yet something I should celebrate and look forward all the more.

I do not know but every year I am having my birthday blues and this year I can't even seem to remember I have one... hahaha! There is so much joy within for I know in each year God has been so good to me... blessing me abundantly.

Last year was a mixed of bliss and sorrow. There were down moments yet the triumphs outnumbered it. Hay... I hope you can see God's victory in me.

I don't know what to expect tomorrow yet I am joyfully anticipating. Things are way different now... I missed my old friends who used to surprise me... yet there are few new people in my life who brings so much joy. I have been receiving a lot from people around me... maybe this year, I will do the other way around. I hope I can be a blessing to others all the more.

By the way, to start this year right. I had a vanity day with Face Shop last Saturday... so check this photos... sooo Naturally me... for it is a NATURAL STORY @ The FACE SHOP!

No comments: