Friday, December 28, 2007

My Christmas Blooper?

The holiday is about to be over. Wow... ang bilis talaga ng panahon... soon it will be 2008 and I guess... its been a JOURNEY. My last days in Manila was really hectic, dinner here and there, party is all over and weddings to attend to, and of course... WORK to finish.

I do not know what is with Christmas that I always look forward to. I am always happy looking forward buying gifts, wrapping it, enjoying the busy season, getting used of the heavy traffic and of course spending time with Family and Friends. Oh I love this season talaga.
I left Manila last December 24 and looking forward to the midnight mass since after 8 yrs I will finally be attending it. But guess what, I didnt wake up. I spent at the office overnight last December 23 and so I didn't sleep really. When I arrived home I thought of taking a nap that ended up sleeping and I woke up at 8am on the 25th. Well, glad to have rested really.
I am happy with my stay here and so in love!

No comments: