Friday, June 23, 2006

One Great Adventure...


This is us... 14 different people... One goal: "ONE BIG FIGHT FOR THE LORD, YES LORD"

I HOPE YOU'LL BE BLESSED READING THIS AS I AM WHEN I HAVE THEM...

Rhod: very silent yet deep person... in his thoughts...How could you know it's the WILL of God when you have FREE WILL?

Melaine: sleep anyone??? Wow! I am truly amazed on how enthusiastic she is... not to mention she haven't slept for three straight days... Well, everything is GRACE in GOD!

Ems: she never ceases to smile... sweet and delicate... a faithful and committed partner!

Jhen: she almost would not make it... God tried to test her Faith then and truly a woman of strength...

Art: one great buddy... willing to do everything to help... willing to give her moves for the LORD>>> sayaw lang!!!

Tina: timid, shy... pretty... crush ng bayan... she can be extremely silent... but wait 'till you discover the humor inside her!

Claire: CLARA as we call her... she is the very friendly among... resident make up artist... she seems naive at times and can be extremely funny... she will quote your lines and imitate your moves! hay! CG is never funny with out you... and oh by the way, she has an eye for beauty!

Jean: a free spirited fashionista... she loves to dress up... thanks for lending us your wardrobe... you will be very overwhelmed when she dances... a graceful dancer and true servant... she never say no!

JR: our resident GUITARIST...CHOREOGRAPHER... and the very reason why all of us eventually love JAZZ Dance. He has been in the community longer than we thought of... KFC... YFC and Finally SFC... he is actually an active member of the community... a truly talented person and serves GOD with all his heart...

Irvin: he is our household head. I sometimes don't understand his views especially in a relationship but I am truly proud of him... we look up to him... he is very supportive in our Christian Walk and always willing to be with us no matter what... when and even how far it is... whenever we need a kuya... a friend or simply someone we just want to vent with!

Carmen: she is a true beauty inside and out... someone who never stop until she is there... she really manage to pamper us, be with us, share our sorrows, laugh with us, support us, especially me in all my "confused days"and even if how busy her schedule is she finds time... a very deep person and full of wisdom and always ready to embrace us in all our weakness!

Bryan: well... what can I say??? A true and committed friend... he is a person you will like to have as a best friend... he is always there and you can talk to him anything from a girl thing... life drama... mushy and cheesy love stories... sobrang lucky ng magiging girlfriend nito... a committed Christian and so in love with Christ... above all, will always find time for me and Hazel... Thanks Bry!

Hazel: someone I truly admired of! one woman who embodies a life of a true Christian... she never failed to lift up my spirit no matter how downhearted I am... my emotional support and someone I can be me... she will share your sorrows and joys with... she will really find time to seek and comfort you... she is everything to me... a friend... a sister and a family... above all, she is always there for me and Bryan...Thanks Haze!

To all of you: it will always be a joyful journey with you... thanks for all the love and support... i know life will never be the same without you and thanks really for the gift of friendship I shared with you... We may have different lives and different way of seeing it, I know we all have the same love for Christ and spirit in serving him... I am commiting myself to loving you in all your weakness...

God bless and may GOD be praised...All glory belongs to HIM...

No comments: