Wednesday, December 14, 2005

"when was the last time you did something for the first time...?"

originally posted last: December 9, 2005:

I took a glimpsed on the new Starbucks Planner, to justify the need that I have to complete the 21 stickers (meaning 21 starbucks coffee/beverages)... so I can get one. Mind you it's not for sale... it's for free when you complete the required stickers. Well, I only need six... and looking forward to my new 2006 Planner...yahoo!!! thanks to Erick for helping me complete... Anyway, that's where I got my subject...

When was the last time I did something for the first time???... I am fixated... to many things... I hate change!!! I don't want to get out from the situation I know I am already comfortable... but certainly things happen... and you just have to face it... and this what I love about life... chances... fate... when you thought everything is going well and then all of the sudden... blagag!!! But you learned... and believe me it cuts me deep...(thanks ate ja for the line)

When was the last time I did something for the first time???... well, this morning... I ordered for HOT CAFE MOCHA at starbucks... I've waited and got one Cafe latte... whew!!! I got frustrated... knowing me... I would have to go back to the counter and have it change... but I did not... at that same moment, I decided to try it... did i enjoy the coffee? nah... but I felt surprisingly happy about trying it... it may not taste good to me... certainly, I woudn't know, not until this morning... :D

Life is indeed about choices... and staying happy even if you are defeated...

For the first time in so many years I enjoy being with myself alone... and I love it...
See yah!!!

No comments: