Friday, December 16, 2005

some things never change...

I have a lot to write... hehehe!!!

Last weekend been the craziest weekend ever. As in the craziest yet the happiest...

Well, had a wonderful birthday bash at Gerrys' Jupiter... Thanks to those who came and celebrated our birthdays... Lhen, Milette, Roms, Eden, Sharon, Ms. M, Nonie, Bang, Sam, Eric, Ms. Cha, Erick and Kuya Bes... Just merely looking at these people and how happy they are on that night gave me such contentment within that I know I made the best decision in my life... Well, every decision is not easy... believe me... hehehe!!! And really now I realize that I am Blessed!!!

Well, some things never change... and that's Kuya Cias... hehehe!!! He arrived last Saturday all the way from New Zealancd, and mind you... he seem to be the same person we looked up to then... same old JEANS and SHIRT... hehehe!!! But I think he is more in love now. Looking at his eyes with all excitement and kilig seeing ate LIrs.. WOW!!! You'll be blessed seeing them and even if how painful I've been through... still I'd wish to fall in love again... well, it will come!!! it will come at HIS OWN Good time...

Anyway, to KUYA CIAS AND ATE LIRS... Best Wishes and Congratulations... I never got to verbalize this but thanks Ate Lirs for all the love and support... and for letting me feel beautiful everyday!!! Truly, you deserve each other... God bless... Best Wishes... a cheers to you on your wedding day...

No comments: