Wednesday, December 21, 2005

For David...









See this pic??? Well you should! This is about being extra sexy, extra raunchy, extra cute and extra crazy. All these for one extraordinary person who makes my day! All for David!

You might not notice but Joanne and I were actually sick that night but we can't afford not to attend the surprise we had been preparing only for David.

It was indeed a success and kudos to them for being so creative: Eden, Rain, Joanne Yang and Joanne Parras (Hope I spelled their names right).

I have never done this in my entire life, not the surprise thingy but dressing up in "not the usual me" - modelling and all! Whew!

This is kinda emabarrassing but for DAVID I will do it again. I will do whatever it takes just to see this man happy! HE TRULY DESERVES IT and more!

Dave, thanks for all the support, for considering me as one of your friend, for trusting me with your deep-dark secrets (don't worry i won't tell) heehehe!!! Thanks for all your patience!

Most of all, thanks for styling me and making me modelled your dangling earrings. Thank you! Thank you!

Truly true friends speak the truth in love, thanks for being one! I Love You Friend!

More happiness on your birthday and the holidays to come!



No comments: