Wednesday, December 14, 2005

it's all about me...


originally posted last December 6:

it's all about me... and this is my day...

a brand new me? nah... I'm just back... but loosen a little... hahaha!!!

For the past years I have been counting days 'till my birthday... I had my twirks and moods in between... i had my birthday blues... this year? don't know... worst than blues... but never been happier...

Well to start with, I am enjoying single blessedness... hahahha!!! yeah, If you happened to see me two weeks ago, I know, you'll be very disappointed... because people don't usually see the "bruised side of me"... that was then... but the pain is too painful to bear that i surrender all my defenses and admit my defeat and let go... hahaha.... for truly all endings are also beginnings... and thanks to Morrie by the way...

Well, after everything that has said and done... life can be summed up in three words... "IT GOES ON..." Am i Happy now? yeah... and it's within...

Honestly, when I was on my way home last night, I was quite sentimental about it... gosh... it's my birthday and no plans... no expectations... still configuring how to finish all my back logs from a "two-week-out-of-the-blue-moments"... hay!!! hay... glad that I am back... and suddenly i missed the feeling that someone is waiting for the clock to tick at 12 midnight to greet me... hay!!! wishful thinking.... and i am wishing... well, it was a wish come true... HE DID!!! hahaha!!!

The day is almost over and still no plans, that I almost would want to have my "pamper myself day" but i find it too pathetic... spending the day alone... and yes indeed this day turned out to be a special one... thanks to Yuga, Kuya Alwell, Ate Vicky, Ate Titing, and Ryane for celebrating my birthday with me...

at first i thought this was a different celebration but hey i remembered... this how I used to celebrate my birthdays then... surprises from friends... well that was so many years ago... and I know... i missed them... hay... had fun really!!! but one person is missing... hay!!! I missed Kuya Gen there since he can't come to attend some family errands... but this person is so special to me... he is indeed a blessing... so he would remain... my kuya bes...

Thanks to those who remembered...

Most of all thanks to Ryane...

By the way, he made this day extra special!!! Well, never really known someone who will conspire everything just to make things happen... that's Ryane... I'll tell you more of his surprises next blog... aside from the call to greet me... he sent me flowers... asking why it is a big deal... because this person is somewhere on the other side of the world... and not even sure if I really existed.. had given so much effort in knowing me and letting me realize that " if worst comes to worst, leave the car and find my way back home...and that's faith in action...". I may gone through a lot these days and if I recover sooner than expected, it's not because he is there... but simply because... he always reminds me of God's unconditional love... and to have faith that when you submit everything to God, he'll take care...

Thanks Rye, I still believe in answered prayer... seeing you... growing in HIS love and enjoying your relationship with HIM... I am so proud of you... thanks and can't wait to see you...

It was really a HAPPY AND BLESSED BIRTHDAY...
GOd bless...

No comments: