Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Where do you go when you're LONELY?

Wohoo... is this truly a nice start?
Well... not because I am lonely these days... and I am not being defensive here... because I don't think I am... this is just because one Saturday, I came across this YM status message of a friend/officemate... and it made me wonder? yeah... where do I go when I am lonely?

When all things failed and whenever I feel like the whole world is upon me... wow... lalim naman... but yeah... whenever I need someone to vent with... I usually seek refuge to my dad... I told my friend... I usually go home in my province just to breathe... So the next question is: How many times do I usually go home? Well... my answer to this would only equates to how many times I used to be lonely... well... and for the record... last year was a hit... I went home nine times in just a year... So it must really be a lonely year... LOL! Well... I guess I can't hide it...

But really... I know this is truly a cliche... but some people said that being alone doesn't mean their lonely... For years now, I have been living on my own... and there are days I just want to be with the crowd of people but there are days really that I wanted my own space... and yet there are days that even if I am with a crowd of people I still feel that I am invisible... HUh... Zero visibility... seems like a familiar line huh!

And with every phase... you learn... for at the end of the day... its the lesson learned from those circumstances that matters... ika nga... to each its own... and maturity comes from the way you handle it... for loneliness it just a phase and a state of being... it is truly healthy to be lonely at times only if you see yourself through it. As the line goes: "At the end of the day when it comes to it... all we really want is to be close with somebody..."

So that's why there's friends and families and special people in our lives ready to be there to hear our woes... Ayt?

So where do you go when you’re lonely?

No comments: