Tuesday, September 25, 2007

one fine day! so How about TOWING?

originally posted last June 26:

The day has been so hectic and busy... well... like any other days... but still it was a fine day... What could I say? In these days that change is so possible and things could happen the least you expect it, it made me smile and excited in the days to come... but so much with all these work and busy days... minsan na bang na tow yung car nyo? Layo no? But yeah... did you ever experience that hell of negotiation?

Hay... We were in Starbucks Levisted this afternoon for a meeting... and yeah... we park exactly in front of it and we even pay the parking. Came five in the afternoon, the guard told us that they are towing the car kasi bawal na daw pag five o clock... and they really did... well... What can we do but negotiate... It was really a shame kasi andun pa ung ka meeting namin and here I was in dress and a bit formal... negotiating not to tow the car... kawawa naman si RB... Kainis talaga! RB owns the car and yeah... he wasn't at all agreeable to the idea to bring his car... and yet... na tow pa. Grabe talaga... ask how much we pay them? Hay... its Php 1000.00. Ayaw pa ng 500 ha... well... if only we were not in a hurry that time and if only its my car, I don't think I will negotiate...
Sabi nila... dapat hindi daw dapat tow ung car kasi naabutan pa namin silang mag tow pa lang... and still... hayyy... but lesson learned talaga yun... I was a bit upset at that moment... but I think it was a pretty cool experience... at least may naiba today...
Still a one fine day... Oh by the way, my officemates are in Salt and Pepper right now, its the turn over party and announcement of the new Social Committee Members here in our office. I am actually one of the new members... so... cheers and good luck to me! and to them... :P

No comments: