Friday, September 28, 2007

Not another HR THING!

It's been weeks now since I am trying to find this book: Tomorrow's HR Management: 48 Thought Leaders Call for Change, but I failed everytime. I don't know why this is not so commonly available and after browsing through its outlines and reading the reviews this seems to be very helpful. It opens a different perspective on how HR can be a business partner instead of the usual routinary admin and personnel thing.

Anyhow, as I was calling all the big bookstores I know here in the country the Customer Service Rep was kind enough to let me know that there is already a new edition: The Future of Human Resource Management: 64 Thought Leaders Explore the Critical HR Issues of Today and Tomorrow





Well, change is really inevitable. So here I am trying to figure out if buying the new edition is better (well for one, the new edition is available) and it is really very costly. Yeah, education and learning is really a cost. Hayyyyy!

Well this can be part of my WISHLIST... Anyone?

No comments: