Thursday, July 27, 2006

simply tiring... yet... learning...

Well, its been two weeks that I am in Negros now... well... I gain weight a lot... and taba ko na... i was so so surprised that my pants and shirts almost don't fit anymore... hehehhe!!! well... i am enjoying really my stay here... though a bit sad but learning a lot...

i am pretty domisticated here... and i am learning being at home full time... dividing my time between cleaning... doing the laundry then preparing the meals... wow... more so... doing the food marketing... see my daily routine: (not quite on time but somehow...)

5am: jogging with dad
6am: preparing for breakfast and andrea's baon for school
7am: daily prayer
8am-10am: cleaning the house or doing the laundry or internet...
11am: preparing for lunch
12NN: Lunch...
1pm: paliliguan si kyle (my 5-yr old nephew) for school
2pm: accompany kyle to school...
2:30-4pm: siesta... reading books... or still doing some chores (depends)
4pm: bonding with my mom sa tindahan...
5:30pm: prepares for dinner
6pm: assists andre and kyle in their assignments
7:30: dinner...
8pm onwards... tv or might be sleeping na...

pretty relaxed right... but i am telling you being full time housewife/houdehld help is not a joke... and so tiring...

with my stay here... i knew and found out my purpose... my mission...

No comments: