Saturday, June 03, 2006

Here and There... meeting both ends!!!

"Lord if my feelings for him does not come from you and if he is not meant for me... then take him away from me..." I had this prayer a month ago... I have read the signs and I know... God has other plans... so I started to let go and forget about him...

While I was busy suppressing what I feel inside... and I finally affirmed the fact He is not coming back home... something happened... he had an accident... was unconscious... then he is back... truly God wanted me to know His plans... and all I could do is embrace it again... I hope we will both grow in love with Christ.

Today was a very powerful night... we prayed together... and my body and my whole being was rejoicing since God is working between us... I am so blessed and this is truly a dream come true... we made an agreement that we will find time to pray together regardless of the distance between us. It will be a time solely for us... our time for each other... 5pm here and 12 Noon there...

Can things get better than this? Nah... I don't think so... no one can ever satisfy you than GOD...

I still have the same prayer and I know God is working between us. I am surrending everything for His better glory. And I am claiming it...

All praises and glory belongs to GOD!!!

No comments: