Monday, March 13, 2006

...wake up... wake up... it's a beautiful day...

My weekend was pretty relaxing… most of the time i just spent it at home reading... though I went out last Saturday night with my dearest best friends: Erick and Sam. We’d watch CASANOVA... it is a good date movie… but compared to PRIDE AND PREJUDICE, I’ll go for the second one… We went home kind of late since we still spent the rest of the night drinking. And guess what? I had my first TEQUILLA SUNRISE… and definitely the first time I tried to drink hard liquors… hehehe!!! Did I like it? Nah!!! I even hate the feeling after… so what’s good about it? I don’t know really… so I guess I’ll be back with my CALI and ICED TEA night… hehehe!!! I did have fun… especially that it’s been sometime since I went out with Erick… and I have to admit… I missed my dear friend… hay!!! And I know that even if we don’t see each other that often as before… we will always be there for each other… especially in bad times… like Saturday night… I know it was quite a comfort seeing him and I know I don’t have to worry in so many things since having him around makes my day... hay… in the words’ of Erick, “hindi nya alam kung anong mawawala sa kanya… so huwag mo na syang kausapin hangga’t hindi sya mauna. Matuto sya…”

Well, I know it will never be that easy but I know I have to do it… so good bye to him for now… this is what I hate about crossing the bridge… but I can’t blame him though… I decided to… so here I am feeling all the emptiness and longing and he is not there to conquer it…

By the way, I spent last night crying:)

"YOU ARE EVERYTHING I WRITE AGAINST..."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is everything you write against... hahaha!!! sabi nga ni little prince... "don't linger like this... if you want to go, then go now..." tama ba? ewan, di ko naman nabasa talaga un... alam mo namang hanggang pakinig na lang ako sa mga binabasa mo. basta... u deserves someone... for the real thing...

Vilma Villacampa said...

thanks friend... don't worry... i will be fine... for it is the time i spent for him, that makes him important. salamat sa walang sawang suporta at pakikinig. God bless.

Anonymous said...

hmmm...

Vilma Villacampa said...

Hi JAJA... Alam kong ikaw yan... anong hmmmm???? hehehe!!! for the real thing daw??? so sya? hehehe!!! hay... why can't i see him beyond friends???... kung ako na lang sana ang drama nito...