Friday, March 17, 2006

a sweeter song after the rope burned...


Well, I am just a bit excited for everyone to see my new office... hope to get myself motivated... with the flower that beams smile on me... whew!!! This is all for the GLORY of GOD!!!

Well, I was attending a series of seminar right now... of which I opted not to disclose it yet until I am finish with it... asking why? That I need to figure it out... Well, the talk last night was indeed powerful and it cuts me deep!!! CHILL!!! I was in this crowd alone... I seated in the second row and nobody was on my side... not that there aren't plenty of people in there, but indeed the place was over swallowing of people overwhelmed with their desires and passion and I am alone in my row... did I feel bad??? Nah!!! Honestly, I did enjoy it... after the session... I also went home alone. WOW!!! I left the place with questions but I did not search the answers because I know in time I'll definitely find it. It also leaves me wondering why I am there. Well, to be honest... I wanted to get away with my busy life at work and do things that matters... though at the back of me, the reason has something to do with the emotional turmoil I am confronting right now. Well, who could blame me...? I am still a woman...

The night ended with one realization... I am pretty better off alone... and I love it... me in there... walking with all these strangers staring at me... and never did they realize what I've been through and what I am feeling at this moment... I am totally new in their eyes... I am singing a sweeter song now... and that empty vacuum in me... I know it will slowly be filled and I couldn’t ask for more... I LOVE HIM SO and I WILL PURSUE HIM!!!

No comments: