Tuesday, December 27, 2005

when you thought everything is gone...


I never got to verbalize this... but life would never be the same with out these people... and I know... THANK YOU would not be enough...

Wondering who are they? Well, my three best buddies at work and even outside of it... that's SAM, RA and ERICK...

Having them around you would twist your world around... would give you their best blows... and then lift you up to where you should be... they are not the type of person you'll thoughT you can be mushy with but trust me... their sweet... without meaning to... hehehe!!! They exists differently... but they have one thing in common... aside from the fact that I am special to the three of them... hehee!!! walang kokontra... I know I am, in their own special way... and I thank them for that... they are all passionate in what they're doing... they will stick with you when life is so tough... and when your wounded... they will help you get through it... and i am indeed blessed they are my friends...

To my Honey Sam: My Movie buddy... You may not see it but movie time without you is never complete... and thanks for the innocent way that you care... sa mga banat mong pa naive... for trusting me whenever your doubtful... as you always are... hehehe!!! I hope in time... you'll realize whatever makes you happy... and whether it will be in Dubai... or here... dito lang kami... dito lang ako...

To my Baby RA: My Boyfriend in Good times... hehehe!!! Thanks for always letting me see things objectively and even if it means hurting me... we may not talk as often as we did (sam, erick and me), i may not share with you eveything that I feel inside but I know and always been sure you'll be there for me... ikaw man ang pinakamayabang kong kaibigan... i love you for being so... I hope... whatever you have right now... will last and for real... I am happy for you and her...

To my friend ERICK: My Boyfriend in Bad TImes... kasi ginulo ko ang mundo nya... hehehe!!! Kidding aside... I have to be honest that among the four of us, we are the closest... well, we laugh a lot... talk a lot... even eat a lot!!! and we can always talk things comfortably with each other... whether it's about life... love... triumphs... and even defeats... Thanks for always being there friend in my worst time... God Bless you and Lally... stay in love forever...

TO SAM, RA and ERICK: True friends speak the truth in love... Thanks for being ONE!!! God bless... love yah!!!

No comments: