Wednesday, December 28, 2005

"can you hear the laughter.. can you hear the music..."












This is indeed my best christmas... happiest ever... a little sad but everything will be settled in time...

Thanks to Erick and his family for accomodating Sam and Me...

Life is indeed full of surprises... when you thought life can be this lonesome and sad... someone would be there to cheer you up... and I know inspite of how things could go wrong... I know... I am truly blessed to have known so wonderful people around me. I am thankful indeed to have the opportunity of knowing such wonderful family.... thanks Nanay and Tatay...

We just ate and watched DVD's... we chatted until 5 in the morning... I had so much fun... much more when you see their gift... WOW!!! never been luckier... hehehe!!! I know I am sooooo blessed!!! then we watched movie in the afternoon... hay!!! ang saya!!!

Well, when everything is fine... and you thought you have your best day... someone will give you their best blow... well, I have to admit that I felt sad when Erick broke the news but I am still wishing the best for them... I am very willing to sacrifice my own personal happiness just so everything will work... well, I know... Erick is such a good friend... and whoever this man's gonna settle with is indeed lucky because when HE says "I am yours..." He means it.... and I know that at the end of it... he will remain where I left him... he will always be my friend (*teary-eyed*)... hay!!! Well, best wishes and good luck friend... this too will past!!!

Thanks Sam and Erick... it was indeed a merry christmas!!! love yah!!!

No comments: