Thursday, March 12, 2009

Welcome to Las Pinas City

Last March 8, we move out from our small unit near Dela Rosa, Makati and transfer to a much bigger place - townhouse in Las Pinas. Well, it was not easy though since we don't have any help arround. It was just me and Tata, though we manage to leave Andre with her Ninang in Binondo. It was not easy but we are getting by. Thanks also to Joann, who allow us to rent her townhouse at a very affordable amount. Thanks to Tata's sister who help looking out for Andre while we are busy packing and unpacking. Whew. We are not settled yet, still a bit messy and things are still not in place yet though I am happy we are now living there.
Las Pinas is a bit far from Makati and the traffice is terrible. Yet, I have to be thankful for now since I am blessed to have officemates living nearby and I ride with them. Thanks to Eugene - our Director, who allow me to ride with him in the morning and to Libay - my officemate and a very dear friend who allow me to ride with her in the evening. Yey. So much to be thankful for and hopefully will settle soon.
My only wish for now is for us to find our permanent place after this. I hope this will be the last time we will be renting and hopefully we can have our own house too. Yeah! One day we will... soon!

No comments: