Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Not another bad luck...

I am at the airport now - thanks to SMART 3G... and here I am waiting for my flight... because I cannot afford to be delayed again... WHEW! Today is not my day... and I am thinking really of all these series of unfortunate events... the dress... I almost didn't make it to Palawan since we were late... and did I tell you I bought a shades and lost it again in the same day... Well... so much has been wasted really and today I think should be the last... kasi to the nth level na ito...

My flight is connecting from Palawan to Manila then Manila to Dumaguete. I was so excited for the day since I know I will be finally home. I have been having this *kilig* feeling about the whole trip and I don't know why. Well... to cut it short... the flight to Dumaguete was delayed and so I took the opportunity to go to the office and process Kim's hospitalization and to retrieve the leave database so I can work on it these days that I am on vacation. Well, I'd still would want to call it a fortunate event... that I didn't make it to my flight. Wow... but seriously... I am so down and really pissed. I don't know whom to blame... the taxi cab brought me to the wrong airport... instead of NAIA 1... he brought me to NAIA 2. Whew! Anyhow... and so I made it... I run... and then I saw the bridge closing and I was at the gate already...

And so here I am... crying in desperation to book for a flight to Cebu or Bacolod maybe... well... Air Philippines Customer Service really sucks... I am sorry for the term... it was really a bad experience really... and I feel such a loser in their eyes... well... it was really my fault and so here I am asking for help... and wow... thanks because they made my life even worst. I can't do anything about it so I guess that will be the last time I will fly with Air Philippines.

The day isn't that bad at all... perfect moments still outnumbered the bad ones... Thanks to my friend Glenda... who works at Philippine Airlines for the help. She booked me to Cebu... and everything went well... the guy who assists me in my ticket make things so simple and comfortable for me... even the person in the checkin counter even accomodate my 3 kilos excess baggage for free. SO applause and thanks to PAL.

I am about to board already. So till next adventure... will be in Cebu tonight.

No comments: