Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Inner child treasures...

I received this gift from a friend last September 26. Never got to find time reading it since I have so many things to read for school. Yet as I was browsing it, I know that this is a "must read". I promised to read the book before the month ends. Hay... I have to manage my time really as I know things are not so well with in my system now. Things are so shaky and I am not sure if I know how to dance...
Thanks Elle... I never got to verbalize this... and thanks for being there always. Whenever I think of how much I am loved by friends like you it never failed to lift up my spirit no matter how downhearted I am. Thanks really for all the support, prayers, understanding, just being there and most of all for the love... *teary-eyed* Thanks for blessing my life with the gift of friendship and family I have with you.

No comments: