Monday, October 22, 2007

I can't believe I just lost it...

I don't know how you'll call it but yeah, I know it seems really a stupidity of me. I bought a dress in Peppered Cherry at Serendra... it's a simple, tube-long dress that I was hoping to use in three different ocassions: Red Carpet night in Palawan this Friday, Our office Xmas Party and RA's Wedding. And whew... for whatever it takes I really felt resentful of losing it and worst because I just left in the cab. Lesson learned but so hard way yet... I think I just have to hope the driver would return it. If not, then its, not meant to be... kasi naman... I really have that talent no... hayyy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

chuy bili ka na lang ulit =D

Vilma Villacampa said...

hi chuy... aside sa wala na akong pambili... hahahaha... nag iisa lang un e... hay! Tanga no... sana talaga ibalik yun ng driver... hahaha!