Friday, January 12, 2007

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!!!

Well… this is my first official entry of the year… with the new design and all. Redesigning the blog made me think of studying how to actually made one… could be one project for the year. Hehehe!!!

Well, I celebrated my new year in Negros with my family and whether it was full of festivity or not, it was indeed a wonderful time with my family. And I am pretty excited and anticipating for what the year has in stored for me. Grabe… there so much to look forward to… hay… and I feel so in love…

2006 was indeed a year of blessings… so many downfalls and frustrations when it comes to my career… finances… relationships… but I know I have to go through it to prepare me of HIS plans… hay… there so many times that I am confronted on the consequences of my past. But His grace is bigger than anything. In spite of my unworthiness… I am blessed indeed. There might be lamentations…. But there’s hope in HIS love and grace.

I had a pretty good start of the year. And I am claiming it. THIS IS MY YEAR! And I know and understand better now why all things happened!

5 Hopes:
Emotional maturity and restore broken relationships.
Good Career path and more meekness and humbleness.
Grace to correct past mistakes and good financial stewardship.
More service, financial freedom and more Mission Work.
Finally my GG will find me!

Is it too ideal? Well… in HIS grace and love, it’s not. He will make it happen for me as He sees what is right for me. These are all hopes but I will claim His blessings upon blessings. I am truly victorious since He already won this battle for me.

Good start… more blessings… more pains… and I am more victorious.

May you have a hopeful this year! How?
"My portion is the LORD, says my soul; therefore will I hope in Him..." Lamentations 3:24

No comments: