Thursday, May 04, 2006

R E N G


It's been days passed since Reng left and I cannot get over the feeling still...

Pot and I bid farewell to her last Saturday night. We went to see her before she left for Dubai... ganito pala un... We have not been together... as in really together lately... actually ever since Ali got into my life... but we knew we are always here for each other... I always know that... from the time I was so nothing and nobody... to the time I almost have everything... then to the time everything was taken from me... she was with me... in physical... in emotional... in her prayers...

We have ups and downs... We certainly have our differences but I know inspite of it all... she will always embrace me... whatever it takes!!!

Can this get any worst? Well, when she broke the news that she is leaving... I know, everything will change... alam mo yung feeling na andyan lang sya lagi... whew!!! hirap!!! Then all of the sudden she is gone... the selfish side of me... wanted to hold her... co'z life is never the same without her... but i know... she deserves it and I know in time, will be together again... I am truly happy seeing her thousand miles away from me because I know God has a perfect plan for her... i missed her and will always miss her...

God bless Reng... I'm just here... Keep on praying... love you!!!

No comments: